Thursday 23 August 2012

A small vegemite toast window of opportunity

Well friends

I have been a little bit mute on the blog the last month, and to explain the title, I have a small window of quiet when the little G is in her high chair consuming vegemite toast.  The clock is ticking, so I better get on and post.

I have been busy with a few things.  First, my book cover is almost done, Hooray and it is looking awesome. So I will be loading it to Createspace really soon.  Just a few things to finalise and then we are go for launch.  Watch this space............. ESCAPE FROM THE FORBIDDEN PLANET IS COMING SOON.


Second I now have a website or domain name  www.julieannegrassobooks.com  Its just a place holder with my blog at the moment but eventually there will be some great info about my books and where you can buy them.

Thirdly, I still have the sparkle in my eye for traditional publishing so I have been involved in some stuff to help me hone my query letter.  Write on Con, was incredible and I have met some really talented folks who have offered some great advice on my query.  No Ninjas requesting for me but I did notice one view my profile page, LOL. 

Fourthly, the toast is almost consumed.  I am participating in Deana Barnhart's Gearing Up to Get An Agent Blogfest http://deanabarnhart.blogspot.com.au/ from 2 September. It is going to loads of fun.
I have already had a lovely visitor to my comments from Donna L Martin, so I am heading on over to her blog now to say hello. www.donasdays.blogspot.com

And the last piece just went crunch, so I better go.

Take  care Jambo




1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! Thank you for the shout out and hopefully people will stop by to participate in my blog contest! ;~)

    Take care,

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete