Welcome back to the Kid Lit Blog Hop #42
As its summer holidays for my northern hemisphere friends, everyone is taking a bit of a break, so I though it would be a good time to do a bit of an Australian Showcase.
I review for a fabulous kids book site called Creative Kids Tales.
This is a great sight run by the lovely Georgie. It has loads of information, as well as author spotlights and a radio show interviewing some very cool Aussie author icons.
All of the books I receive are Australian, including some wonderful books penned by Indigenous Aussie's. I thought it would be a great opportunity to show you what's going on down under in the publishing world.
I hope you enjoy, happy hopping.
* July and August can be a busy, busy time of year for many (I'm one of those folks). For the months of July and August, the Kid Lit Blog Hop hostesses have decided to host only one Hop in each month. We will be hosting one Hop in the first week of July and one in the first week of August. PLUS, we will be keeping the Hop open for 2 weeks instead of 1 week. Also, please be aware that as hostesses, we will do the best we can to make sure that at least ONE of us visits each link and says Hello! *
On to the Hop...Welcome to the 42nd Kid Lit Blog Hop where twice per month (the 1st and 3rd Wednesday) we continue to develop a dynamic and engaged community of children's books bloggers, authors, publishers, and publicists. So, you are always more than welcome to join us by popping in a post and hopping around to meet some of your fellow Kid Lit bloggers and authors!
Happy Hopping everyone and enjoy the Hop!
Kid Lit Blog Hop Rules *Please Read*1. We ask that you kindly follow your hosts. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.), but we've added our preferences below. If you could just give us a quick "follow" or "like" that would be much appreciated! Make sure to leave us a message if you are following us (i.e., on Twitter or Facebook or on our websites) and we will be sure to follow you back. Thanks! :-)
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don't link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post.*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one. Please link unique posts each time ~ no repeats please. *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Please visit AT LEAST the TWO LINKS directly ahead of your own and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you! 4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you're linking up. If you'd prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links! 5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? If you've joined us before, you are welcome to join us again! Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.