Welcome to the Kid Lit Blog Hop #28
Today, I want to share with you something a little different to my usual scintillating reviews.
This month I have been participating in, da da da dahhhh.....
What is it you ask, well it is the brain child of the fabulously talented Tara Lazar, author of "The Monstore"
She cooked up an idea to inspire authors to get writing, and voila.... a month long picture book inspiration-athon began.
You can visit Tara's blog each day to gain some great tips, insider info and an all round fabulous community of like minded picture book author enthusiasts.
Well, I thought to myself, wouldn't that just fit in so wonderfully with our hop.
So head on over to check out some of the posts
I am on track. I have 25 ideas, albeit some are just titles or names of characters ... despite my fairly tongue in cheek beginning.
( from my last hop you may remember my "No Peanuts In My Play ground by Ana Phylaxis)
I have managed to write two full picture books.
Here are their titles.....
1. I Think My Brother Is A Robot
2. Mammy's Yammy Noodles.
Stay tuned folks, maybe one day you will find them in a bookstore near you. LOL
Welcome to the 28th Kid Lit Blog Hop. We have come a long way since then with many familiar faces that visit on a regular basis as well as new bloggers and authors who join us all the time. All in all, we have managed to create a dynamic and engaged community of children's books bloggers, authors, publishers, and publicists, as well as parents seeking out their next great read. So, if you haven't joined us in a while, please pop in a post and hop around to meet some of the new bloggers who have joined the Hop. If you are one of our regulars - thank you so much and Happy Hopping to all! Joining us as co-hosts this week are The Stanley and Katrina Gang who are responsible for the fun middle grade book The Perpetual Papers of the Pack of Pets and Lisa T. Cresswell, author of the Storyteller series for middle grade and the young adult novel, Hush Puppy. Big welcome to Stanley and Katrina (and the rest of the gang) and Lisa! Please be sure to give each of our hosts and co-hosts a visit to say a quick hello and we'll be sure to visit you right back!
Happy Hopping everyone and enjoy the Hop!
<img src="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kid-Lit-Blog-Hop-Button-Sep-2012-e1349976901756.jpg" alt="Kid Lit Blog Hop" style="border:none;" />
REMINDER: Kid Lit Giveaway Hop Holiday ExtravaganzaAs part of our Kid Lit community of bloggers and authors, we wanted to share with you information about the Kid Lit Giveaway Hop Holiday Extravaganza to take place December 6th to 13th, 2013. This event is hosted by Katie from Youth Literature Reviews and Renee from Mother Daughter Book Reviews. If you are a blogger who features children's or young adult literature looking to share copies of a fabulous book winter-themed or holiday-themed book (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc), you are welcome to link up. You can also offer a gift card instead! Just click on the button below. Sign-ups are on-going until November 30, 2013.
Kid Lit Blog Hop Rules *Please Read*1. We ask that you kindly follow your hosts and co-hosts. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.), but we've added our preferences below. If you could just give us a quick "follow" or "like" that would be much appreciated! Make sure to leave us a message if you are following us (i.e., on Twitter or Facebook or on our websites) and we will be sure to follow you back. Thanks! :-)
* Don't link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*3. Please visit AT LEAST the TWO LINKS directly ahead of your own and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you! 4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you're linking up. If you'd prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links! 5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.Happy Hopping!http://taralazar.com/