Welcome back to the Kid Lit Blog Hop #47
Today, I don't have a review for you, so I thought I would share 6 impossible things before breakfast....
- Frankie Dupont was accepted for a Book Bub promo, so it will be going free on October 16-20 on Amazon.
For anyone who doesn't know what a Book Bub promo is. Book bub is a free and discounted book site. They have over 2 million subscribers, so if you want to get your book selling and ranking, many people do Book Bub promo's. It's extremely hard to be accepted for a promo, so I think that is an achievement in itself.
Check out the site. http://landers.bookbub.com/bestsellers-covers-m/?
2. Book 3 "Stellarcadia" in my Caramel Cardamom series has been edited and is now ready for the painstaking task of proofing and formatting.
3. Frankie Dupont And The Lemon Festival Fiasco ( Book 2) first draft is down. I am doing a thorough review to get it ship shape and ready to face my beta readers.
4. I have hired another illustrator to do Stellacadia's Cover. I can't wait to see what he comes up with. Stay tuned for a cover reveal hopefully in November with a release early December.
5. On November 1, I will be joining with 12 other Authors and Illustrators for Inside Story. Check out the promo I managed to put together. Thank you Cool Mom, ( Aka StanleyNKatrina's tec guru) for introducing me to http://www.picmonkey.com/
Even a luddite like me can use it!
6. I recently completed a 4 week picture book course, with Jodell Saddler. It was fantastic and I highly recommend it. I learned so much and I hope one day to get my picture books noticed by a publisher.
That's all folks. What are your six impossible things, share them with me in the comments!
Happy Hopping everyone and enjoy the Hop!
Kid Lit Blog Hop Rules *Please Read*1. We ask that you kindly follow your hosts. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.), but we've added our preferences below. If you could just give us a quick "follow" or "like" that would be much appreciated! Make sure to leave us a message if you are following us (i.e., on Twitter or Facebook or on our websites) and we will be sure to follow you back. Thanks! :-)
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don't link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post.*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one. Please link unique posts each time ~ no repeats please. *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Please visit AT LEAST the TWO LINKS directly ahead of your own and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you're linking up. If you'd prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? If you've joined us before, you are welcome to join us again! Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.