Monday 16 October 2017

The Scared Book by Debra Tidball


Hi folks welcome back to my little corner of the world.

Today I have a delightful new release for you.

The Scared Book by my dear friend Debra Tidball 

Illustrated by Kim Siew

Published by Hachette in 2017



We open with some scary monsters...

But oh, the book is too scared to continue...

With tingling spines that you might have to help scratch...

Goosebumps you must help rub away... 

And one of my favourites, butterflies tickling insides, that must be blown away...





Kids will be clambering for this one....

Now I can't tell you how the books ends, but I will add, there are some tender moments too. It's not all just madness and mayhem.

This page is my little G's favourite. She traced the entire spiral and reported how calm she felt.




There is no doubt, this is one awesome read aloud for ages 3-7. 

To find out more about Debra's books head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment